About: Ecco Speed Hydromax Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes - ON SALE!
Accelerate your performance out on the links with these casual, yet stylish ECCO Speed Hybrid golf shoes.
ECCO Speed Hydromax Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes offer sporty style while featuring a durable and versatile outsole that provides you with excellent grip in all weather conditions.
Featuring Hydromax technology for superior water resistance. Hydromax is the generic name given to ECCO leather with high water resistant properties. The hydrophobic compound generated as part of the tanning process is distributed throughout the leather structure, not just a surface effect. These leathers are also characterized by a low water uptake in wet conditions.
- Rich leather and textile uppers - for a comfortable feel and excellent breathability - treated with Hydromax for superb weather protection.
- Removable insole - textile and comfort fibre inlay sole for extra width. Durable and breathable with a luxurious, healthy feel.
- Ingeniously engineered E-DTS outsole - with approximately 100 molded traction bars provides more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all conditions.
- Constructed from TPU - a highly durable, wear resistant material, the traction bars have been shown to last five times longer than rubber.
- Dedication to quality - Each pair of ECCO shoes is touched by 210 pairs of hands. It produces leather from its own tanneries – in fact, it controls the entire process from cow to shoe. Once created, each shoe undergoes 13 categories of assessment, including shock absorption, thermal insulation, slip resistance, weight, sole durability and drying time.
ECCO Sizing Notes - ECCO golf shoes fit like no other. ECCO's Freedom Fit is different: it offers a roomy toe box and fits more narrowly from your heel to your instep, suitable for most widths. Hence the ECCO width choice above. Your toes are able to spread naturally to support your weight and foster a more comfortable walking experience.
We have found that these shoes fit a little on the larger side. So we suggest that if you are in between a whole and half size - say between a 9.5 and 10 in US sizes - we would recommend you go with the US 9-9.5 (EUR 43) size.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!