About: FootJoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes - Cosmetic Blems
Save big on D.N.A. Golf Shoes with cosmetic blemishes!
These golf shoes are considered "cosmetic blems" by FootJoy. What this means is that the shoes were either returned to FootJoy by another retailer, or they have a slight cosmetic blem on the shoes somewhere. There are no issues with sizing or the waterproof warranty.
We inspect each pair of shoes before we ship them and would notify you first if there is any overly noticeable blemish that we think you might not like. You can't go wrong with these great golf shoes at this great price.
We just received a new shipment of these great golf shoes as blems, and we never know when we'll get more or exactly what we'll get. So everything we have in stock at any given time will always be shown here on our website. We cannot special order any styles or sizes of these golf shoes due to the nature of the product.
FootJoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes are the DryJoys Next Advancement (D.N.A.) featuring ChromoSkin leather, the revolutionary NitroThin 2.0 TPU outsole and the Xtra-thick FTF Fitbed for all-day comfort and performance on the golf course.
These FootJoy D.N.A. golf shoes feature a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- ChromoSkin Leather System by Pittards - this unique full grain leather system is supple, lightweight, thin-yet-durable and completely waterproof. By using this premium leather, the wearer will experience tremendous breathability and will find the upper will conform to their feet for an incredible custom fit.
- SnugFit Tongue - is engineered utilizing thin, soft and breathable materials while the advanced design shapes to the foot with MicroVent technology that conforms to the top of your foot providing superb fit and an incredibly comfortable in-shoe environment.
- MicroVent Tongue - targeted ventilation zone for optimal breathability.
- 3D FoamCollar - molds to the ankle for ideal support, comfort and fit. Locking your ankle in place eliminates any movement of the foot and preventing discomfort through your golf swing.
- Xtra-thick FTF FitBed - FTF (Fine Tuned Foam) is a new proprietary cushioning material that is used throughout the interior midsole also known as the FitBed that combines firmer density zones for stability around the perimeter and softer density zones in the heel and forefoot. This technology delivers industry-leading in-shoe comfort; streamlined design, lightweight performance and enhanced stability. Lower profile delivers increased underfoot cushioning.
- Nitro Last - the Nitro Last offers a full rounded toe character, slightly shallow forefoot, slightly narrow heel and standard instep. The extra depth helps accommodate a thicker fit-bed for enhanced cushioning.
- NitroThin 2.0 TPU outsole - this all-new outsole has been in development for several years, undergoing numerous rounds of testing and technical modifications. The result is a super thin-yet-strong chassis that frames the soft, FTF internal midsole, delivering the perfect combination of rigidity and flexibility for on-course performance.
- Tornado Cleats by Softspikes - TourLock system - provide stability and support from the moment you step foot onto the golf course.
- 2-year waterproof warranty.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!