About: FootJoy Hyperflex II Golf Shoes
Step into the next big thing in golf with FootJoy's Hyperflex II Golf Shoes!
FootJoy Hyperflex II Golf Shoes feature FlexGrid 3.0 BioMorph upper technology and next generation Fine Tuned Foam to deliver unmatched stability and supercharged cushioning on the golf course.
FlexGrid 3.0 BioMorph technology includes a specialized exoskeleton that is combined with soft and comfortable athletic mesh; together, these two layers conform to the natural shape of your foot in order to deliver incredible retention properties, while still providing a two year waterproof warranty.
Equipped with Fine Tuned Foam 2.0 and an Optimized Performance Stabilizer, FootJoy's Hyperflex II Golf Shoes provide ultra-soft underfoot cushioning without compromising lateral support and stability by securing your heel and ankle through your golf swing.
These FootJoy golf shoes come with a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- FlexGrid 3.0 Innovative Upper - high performance FlexGrid 3.0 material combined with a soft and comfortable athletic mesh to deliver incredible retention properties, while providing two year waterproof protection.
- 2-layer design - tight knit, soft, lightweight, waterproof mesh wrapped around a base layer, provides the comfort and flexibility you'd expect from an athletic shoe, with the support of a performance golf shoe.
- Two year waterproof warranty.
- FTF 2.0 - next generation Fine Tuned Foam delivers supercharged cushioning without compromising lateral support and stability.
- Heel O.P.S. - the Optimized Performance Stabilizer secures your heel and ankle throughout your golf swing, providing unsurpassed support, comfort and fit.
- Tornado Cleats by Softspikes - fast twist system - provide stability and support from the moment you set foot onto the golf course.
- N.E.O. - Next Evolutionary Outsole - provides lightweight stability and performance.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!