About: Adidas Tour 360 Boost BOA Golf Shoes
Get style and performance while giving your game a Boost in the right direction with the brand new Adidas Tour 360 Boost BOA golf shoes.
Adidas Tour 360 Boost BOA Golf Shoes feature premium waterproof leather uppers and new Torsion Tunnel technology that provides independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefront while providing enhanced arch support and green friendliness.
Boost is a groundbreaking innovation in cushioning. It provides more energy return than any other foam cushioning material in the industry, combining soft comfort with responsive energy for the ultimate golf experience.
The Boost foam technology is also consistent in hot or cold weather, unlike traditional EVA foam used in most shoes - so no matter what the weather or conditions, your golf shoes will always be ready to perform.
Adidas Tour 360 Boost BOA golf shoes feature Adidas' most advanced BOA Closure System with an incremental pull & push structure conveniently located on top center tongue, for more customizable micro adjustability.
These Adidas golf shoes feature a 2-year waterproof warranty and the new tour performance last which is specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort.
Upper Shoe Features
- Premium leather uppers - with ClimaProof technology for a rich look and soft comfortable feel.
- Re-engineered 360WRAP - features a new lighter and more flexible saddle material.
- Fitfoam GEO - collar and tongue foam for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- BOA Closure System - conveniently located on top center tongue, for more customizable micro adjustability.
- BOA-integrated 360LOOP - connected to the 360WRAP for a customized fit and stability.
- 2-year waterproof warranty.
- 90-day comfort warranty.
- Full-Length Boost Midsole Foam - for energized cushioning and comfort.
- FitFoam PU Sockliner - provides great cushioning, support and comfort.
- New heel shape - follows the natural contour of the foot for improved fit. Lining material reduces friction, moisture and heat delivering the optimal shoe climate for maximum comfort.
- New tour performance last - specifically designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort.
- Advanced Dual-Density 10-Cleat Puremotion TPU outsole - with strategically placed CenTraXion and thintech cleats provides improved stability and grip where it's needed most.
- Torsion Tunnel - provides independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot while providing enhanced arch support and green friendliness.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!