About: Ecco Cage Hydromax Golf Shoes
Designed to fit your foot like a second skin, these ECCO Cage golf shoes will help you play your best this season, any beyond!
ECCO Cage Hydromax Golf Shoes are constructed with leather uppers for a clean look and groundbreaking technology for optimum performance and style out on the golf course.
Featuring Hydromax technology for superior water resistance. Hydromax is the generic name given to ECCO leather with high water resistant properties. The hydrophobic compound generated as part of the tanning process is distributed throughout the leather structure, not just a surface effect. These leathers are also characterized by a low water uptake in wet conditions.
- Hydromax Treated Caldera HM Leather Uppers - for a very comfortable feel, excellent breathability, and superior water resistance.
- DIP Stability Cage - wraps from the heel to the toe box for added stability and support.
- TPU Shank - integrated in the outsole, matches the shape of the human foot.
- Direct Injected PU Stabilzer - helps support the heel and foot during the golf swing.
- Champ Slim-Lok Soft Spikes - for enhanced grip and stability in all weather conditions.
- Outsole Design - follows the shape and muscle definition of the foot.
- Removable Inlay Sole - offers option for extra width.
- Dedication to quality - Each pair of ECCO shoes is touched by 210 pairs of hands. It produces leather from its own tanneries – in fact, it controls the entire process from cow to shoe. Once created, each shoe undergoes 13 categories of assessment, including shock absorption, thermal insulation, slip resistance, weight, sole durability and drying time.
ECCO Sizing Notes - ECCO golf shoes fit like no other. ECCO's Freedom Fit is different: it offers a roomy toe box and fits more narrowly from your heel to your instep, suitable for most widths. Hence the ECCO width choice above. Your toes are able to spread naturally to support your weight and foster a more comfortable walking experience.
We have found that these shoes fit a little on the larger side. So we suggest that if you are in between a whole and half size - say between a 9.5 and 10 in US sizes - we would recommend you go with the US 9-9.5 (EUR 43) size.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!