About: Ecco Street Hydromax Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes - CLEARANCE
Golf Street - the shoe that started a revolution - continues to evolve and get even better.
ECCO Street Hydromax Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes feature street-inspired, Hydromax leather uppers that are newly designed so that they not only look great, but they still provide exceptional levels of comfort, stability and traction.
Hydromax technology for superior water resistance. Hydromax is the generic name given to ECCO leather with high water resistant properties. The hydrophobic compound generated as part of the tanning process is distributed throughout the leather structure, not just a surface effect. These leathers are also characterized by a low water uptake in wet conditions.
These ECCO golf shoes are designed with a removable, lightweight textile insole that wicks moisture while providing extra cushioning and comfort while the performance textile toe and heel cups produce superior protection and easier cleaning and maintenance.
Brimming with style, comfort and durability, these ECCO Street spikeless golf shoes are uniquely designed to fit your lifestyle - on the golf course or wherever life takes you.
- Street-inspired uppers - newly designed styles, colors and materials give you a great look specifically designed to fit your lifestyle, on and off the golf course.
- Highly water-repellant Hydromax treated leather uppers.
- Hydromax - for superb weather and perspiration-resistance. Hydromax is the generic name given to ECCO leather with high water resistant properties. The hydrophobic compound generated as part of the tanning process is distributed throughout the leather structure, not just a surface effect. These leathers are also characterized by a low water uptake in wet conditions.
- Performance textile toe and heel cups - for increased protection and easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Removable, lightweight textile insole - wicks moisture while providing extra cushioning and comfort.
- Ingeniously engineered E-DTS Hybrid outsole - with approximately 100 molded traction bars provides more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all conditions.
- Constructed from TPU - a highly durable, wear resistant material, the traction bars have been shown to last five times longer than rubber.
- Dedication to quality - Each pair of ECCO shoes is touched by 210 pairs of hands. It produces leather from its own tanneries – in fact, it controls the entire process from cow to shoe. Once created, each shoe undergoes 13 categories of assessment, including shock absorption, thermal insulation, slip resistance, weight, sole durability and drying time.
ECCO Sizing Notes - ECCO golf shoes fit like no other. ECCO's Freedom Fit is different: it offers a roomy toe box and fits more narrowly from your heel to your instep, suitable for most widths. Hence the ECCO width choice above. Your toes are able to spread naturally to support your weight and foster a more comfortable walking experience.
We have found that these shoes fit a little on the larger side. So we suggest that if you are in between a whole and half size - say between a 7.5 and 8 in US sizes - we would recommend you go with the US 7-7.5 (EUR 38) size.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!