About: FootJoy Contour Series Sport Golf Shoes - ON SALE!
Previous Season Shoe Style - Feel the flex with these Contour Series Sport golf shoes, designed for ultimate underfoot comfort and flexibility.
FootJoy Contour Series Sport Golf Shoes are constructed with soft premium full grain leather uppers that offer outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability to have you looking and performing your best out on the links this season.
These FootJoy golf shoes feature a contoured construction for maximum flexibility, shock absorption and comfort. You're going to feel the difference when you try these newly updated Contour Series Golf Shoes by FootJoy.
FootJoy Contour Series golf shoes are built on the Contour last which features a full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closer match the shape of the foot.
These FootJoy golf shoes come with a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- Bicycle style - Offers a modern look and feel.
- Full Grain Leather Uppers - Soft, comfortable, waterproof full-grain leather.
- Two-Year Limited Waterproof Warranty - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Contoured Lightweight PU Fit-Bed - Slip last construction enables Contour Series shoes to feature contoured PU Fit-Beds that match the shape of the last and the midsole. This creates an underfoot base that more closely mimics the natural shape of the foot.
- Contour Last - Full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closer match the shape of the foot.
- EVA Midsoles - EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) midsoles provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain constant for the life of the shoe.
- Contoured PU Midsole Insert - A patented technology allows for Contour Series shoes to be built with a contoured midsole in which a contoured PU (poly urethane) insert is placed for an ultra-cushioned underfoot base that closely matches the natural shape of the foot.
- TPU Lateral Stability Bridge - A TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Stability Bridge is strategically placed on the lateral (outside) section of the shank to to provide additional torque reduction and platform stability.
- Fast Twist Cleat System - The most preferred cleat insert system on the market today. One quarter turn secures and releases the cleat for quick changing.
- Optiflex Technology - Placed in non-PODS areas to created one of the most flexible outsoles ever developed.
- Zarma Cleats by CHAMP - The three material design that has an innovative softcushion layer sandwiched between a durable traction layer and a rigid attachment layer.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!