About: FootJoy Freestyle Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing System
Pre-order style 57344 for mid-October delivery!
New for 2016, FootJoy Freestyle Golf Shoes combine modern performance technologies and sporty style for the latest innovation in golf footwear - now available with the BOA Lacing System.
FootJoy Freestyle Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing System are constructed with lightweight performance mesh uppers and allow you to generate maximum power by providing greater freedom of movement throughout the golf swing.
The BOA Lacing System was designed to address the deficiencies found in traditional closures and provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the dial and stay one step ahead of the competition.
Equipped with F.R.O.G.S. outsole (FootJoy's Revolutionary Outsole Grip System) constructed utilizing SoftMax molded translucent rubber delivering soft cushioning and complete mobility. The Pulsar cleats feature dynamic cushioning and green-friendly traction.
While FootJoy FreeStyle golf shoes allow for a more natural movement, the shoe doesn’t compromise on grip – a crucial factor in generating more power.
These FootJoy golf shoes come with a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- Lightweight performance mesh upper - delivers incredible comfort, breathability and durability, while providing two year waterproof protection.
- Tongue-Lok instep grip - ensures additional resistant fit in a key location under the tongue.
- BOA Lacing System - allows you to adjust the shoe closure for a perfect, precision fit. The BOA reel never loosens during play and the lace never stretches or unties. The BOA closure system pulls your foot down and back into the shoe, which not only provides a custom-like fit, but incredible comfort and stability throughout play.
- Two year waterproof warranty.
- New FTF 3.0 midsole compound - FootJoy's softest yet, delivers outstanding underfoot cushioning and allows for greater torsional flexibility.
- InnerSok system - offers an achilles pad for additional support and comfort in the heel counter.
- Xtra-Thick shock absorbing FitBed with HeelLock - provides incredible comfort and slip-resistance in the heel.
- LoPro last - offers a full rounded toe character with a slightly shallow forefoot and a slightly narrow heel. Standard instep.
- No internal shank - encourages maximum freedom of movement and ground contact.
- FootJoy's Revolutionary Outsole Grip System (F.R.O.G.S) - is constructed utilizing SoftMax molded translucent rubber delivering soft cushioning and complete mobility.
- Pulsar cleats - feature dynamic cushioning and green-friendly traction.
- Tour Lock cleat system - delivers a low-profile and high-retention receptacle and cleat combination.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!