About: FootJoy Hyperflex Fitness Trainer Shoes - CLOSEOUTS
Previous Season Shoe Style - Get style and performance while you train with the new Hyperflex Fitness Trainer shoes.
FootJoy Hyperflex Fitness Trainer Shoes feature FlexGrid 2.0 uppers and are constructed for the player seeking footwear to help train for golf.
FlexGrid 2.0 technology includes a specialized exoskeleton that is combined with soft and comfortable athletic mesh; together, these two layers conform to the natural shape of your foot in order to deliver incredible retention properties.
Equipped with Optimized Performance Stabilizer that secure your heel and ankle while you train, providing unsurpassed support, comfort and fit.
Upper Shoe Features
- FlexGrid 2.0 Innovative Upper - high performance FlexGrid 2.0 material combined with a soft and comfortable athletic mesh to deliver incredible retention properties.
- 2-layer design - tight knit, soft, lightweight mesh wrapped around a base layer, provides the comfort and flexibility you'd expect from an athletic shoe.
- Heel O.P.S. - the Optimized Performance Stabilizer secures your heel and ankle while you train, providing unsurpassed support, comfort and fit.
- EVA midsole - Lightweight underfoot cushioning that will not allow a foot impression to set in, which translates to increased stability while you train.
- Laser Plus Last - Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- DuraMax Rubber Outsole - DuraMax is a proprietary rubber compound that provides oustanding gripping performance and durability.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!