About: Ecco Tour Hydromax Hybrid Wingtip Spikeless Golf Shoes - CLOSEOUTS
ECCO Tour Hydromax Hybrid Wingtip Spikeless Golf Shoes are golf's first classic crossover golf shoe, with an elegant look inspired by the game's traditions.
Created especially for the businessman who never stops thinking about the game, these spikeless golf shoes seamlessly transition from a successful morning at the office to a sterling afternoon round or dinner on the town.
Hydromax technology for superior water resistance. Hydromax is the generic name given to ECCO leather with high water resistant properties. The hydrophobic compound generated as part of the tanning process is distributed throughout the leather structure, not just a surface effect. These leathers are also characterized by a low water uptake in wet conditions.
- Hydromax leather uppers for excellent weather resistance.
- Second skin lining wicks moisture and creates a rich interior feel.
- Direct Injection technology - chemically bonds the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe construction without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include lightweight sole with strong seal, high flexibility, anatomical fit and out-of-the-box cushioning and comfort.
- Removable ECCO Comfort Fiber System insole increases air circulation and creates a fresh, cool inner climate.
- Patented ECCO Street outsole with approximately 100 molded traction bars and more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all conditions.
- Constructed from TPU - a highly durable, wear-resistant material - the traction bars have been shown to last five times longer than rubber
- Dedication to quality - Each pair of ECCO shoes is touched by 210 pairs of hands. It produces leather from its own tanneries – in fact, it controls the entire process from cow to shoe. Once created, each shoe undergoes 13 categories of assessment, including shock absorption, thermal insulation, slip resistance, weight, sole durability and drying time.
ECCO Sizing Notes - ECCO golf shoes fit like no other. ECCO's Freedom Fit is different: it offers a roomy toe box and fits more narrowly from your heel to your instep, suitable for most widths. Hence the ECCO width choice above. Your toes are able to spread naturally to support your weight and foster a more comfortable walking experience.
We have found that these shoes fit a little on the larger side. So we suggest that if you are in between a whole and half size - say between a 9.5 and 10 in US sizes - we would recommend you go with the US 9-9.5 (EUR 43) size.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!