About: FootJoy D.N.A. Women's Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing
The DryJoys have gotten a facelift and it's time to meet the all new FootJoy D.N.A. women's golf shoes.
FootJoy D.N.A. Women's Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing are the latest innovation in women's golf shoes from FootJoy, featuring the revolutionary BOA Lacing System.
FootJoy D.N.A. Women's Golf Shoes are the DryJoys Next Advancement, featuring ChromoSkin leather, revolutionary NitroThin TPU outsole and Xtra-thick FTF Fitbed with full waterproof protection.
The BOA Lacing System was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures and delivers the following benefits completely foreign to traditional shoe and boot laces, buckles, ratchets, Velcro straps, and other closures of yesteryear. The BOA Lace System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the dial and stay one step ahead.
FootJoy D.N.A. Women's Golf Shoes feature a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- ChromoSkin Leather System by Pittards - this unique full grain leather system is supple, lightweight, thin-yet-durable and completely waterproof. By using this premium leather, the wearer will experience tremendous breathability and will find the upper will conform to their feet for an incredible custom fit.
- SnugFit Tongue - is engineered utilizing thin, soft and breathable materials while the advanced design shapes to the foot with MicroVent technology that conforms to the top of your foot providing superb fit and an incredibly comfortable in-shoe environment.
- MicroVent Technology- targeted ventilation zone for optimal breathability.
- 2-year waterproof warranty - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- BOA Lacing System - Unlike traditional laces, the BOA Lacing System allows you to dial in for a more precise and consistent fit. Once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way. This powerful yet flexible closure allows the ideal amount of flexibility without compromise that will sacrifice performance.
- 3D FoamCollar - molds to the ankle for ideal support, comfort and fit. Locking your ankle in place eliminates any movement of the foot and preventing discomfort through your golf swing.
- Xtra-thick FTF FitBed - FTF (Fine Tuned Foam) is a new proprietary cushioning material that is used throughout the interior midsole also known as the FitBed that combines firmer density zones for stability around the perimeter and softer density zones in the heel and forefoot. This technology delivers industry-leading in-shoe comfort; streamlined design, lightweight performance and enhanced stability. Lower profile delivers increased underfoot cushioning.
- Judy Last - full rounded toe charatcter, fuller fit across forefoot, narrower fit in heel.
- NitroThin TPU outsole - this all-new outsole has been in development for several years, undergoing numerous rounds of testing and technical modifications. The result is a super thin-yet-strong chassis that frames the soft, FTF internal midsole, delivering the perfect combination of rigidity and flexibility for on-course performance.
- P.I.N.S. Cleat System - thinner spec receptacles and cleats deliver low-profile performance.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!