About: FootJoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing System
New for 2016, FootJoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes offer innovation in comfort and performance with superior stability, now available with the BOA Lacing System.
FootJoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing System are the DryJoys Next Advancement (D.N.A.) featuring ChromoSkin leather, the revolutionary NitroThin 2.0 TPU outsole and the innovative BOA lacing system for great style and convenience out on the links.
The BOA Lacing System was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures and delivers the following benefits completely foreign to traditional shoe and boot laces, buckles, ratchets, Velcro straps, and other closures of yesteryear. The BOA Lace System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the dial and stay one step ahead.
Equipped with the Xtra-Thick FTF Fit Bed, FootJoy DNA golf shoes are constructed with FTF (Fine Tuned Foam) a new proprietary cushioning material that is used throughout the interior midsole. This technology combines firmer density zones for stability around the perimeter and softer density zones in the heel and forefoot, resulting in increased stability and unmatched in-shoe comfort that lasts.
These FootJoy D.N.A. golf shoes feature a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- ChromoSkin Leather System by Pittards - this unique full grain leather system is supple, lightweight, thin-yet-durable and completely waterproof. By using this premium leather, the wearer will experience tremendous breathability and will find the upper will conform to their feet for an incredible custom fit.
- SnugFit Tongue - is engineered utilizing thin, soft and breathable materials while the advanced design shapes to the foot with MicroVent technology that conforms to the top of your foot providing superb fit and an incredibly comfortable in-shoe environment.
- MicroVent Tongue - targeted ventilation zone for optimal breathability.
- BOA Lacing System - Unlike traditional laces, the BOA Lacing System allows you to dial in for a more precise and consistent fit. Once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way. This powerful yet flexible closure allows the ideal amount of flexibility without compromise that will sacrifice performance.
- 3D FoamCollar - molds to the ankle for ideal support, comfort and fit. Locking your ankle in place eliminates any movement of the foot and preventing discomfort through your golf swing.
- Xtra-thick FTF FitBed - FTF (Fine Tuned Foam) is a new proprietary cushioning material that is used throughout the interior midsole also known as the FitBed that combines firmer density zones for stability around the perimeter and softer density zones in the heel and forefoot. This technology delivers industry-leading in-shoe comfort; streamlined design, lightweight performance and enhanced stability. Lower profile delivers increased underfoot cushioning.
- Nitro Last - the Nitro Last offers a full rounded toe character, slightly shallow forefoot, slightly narrow heel and standard instep. The extra depth helps accommodate a thicker fit-bed for enhanced cushioning.
- Fashion Laces - tonal and pop color laces included.
- NitroThin 2.0 TPU outsole - this all-new outsole has been in development for several years, undergoing numerous rounds of testing and technical modifications. The result is a super thin-yet-strong chassis that frames the soft, FTF internal midsole, delivering the perfect combination of rigidity and flexibility for on-course performance.
- Tornado Cleats by Softspikes - TourLock system - provide stability and support from the moment you step foot onto the golf course.
- 2-year waterproof warranty.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!