About: Allen Edmonds Honors Collection Golf Shoes - Cosmetic Blems
Allen Edmonds Honors Collection Golf Shoes are handmade in the United States to provide unmatched comfort, golf performance and classicly traditional style for the ultimate golf shoe experience.
Hand-built using the same 212-step process and 360 Degree Goodyear welt construction that goes into Allen Edmonds' exceptional dress shoes worn by US Presidents, Allen Edmonds golf shoes are meticulously built with the finest materials by highly-skilled craftsman in Wisconsin.
We find these shoes to fit very true to size as compared to other Allen Edmonds shoes and most other popular golf shoe models. We've all tried them on here at Golf Locker, and we recommend ordering your normal size and width for the best fit.
These golf shoes are considered "cosmetic blemishes." An example of a blemish would be if a piece of the sole was not trimmed properly or if there is a little scuff on the shoe somewhere. The blemish does not affect sizing, fit or performance. After you wear these shoes the first time, you will have more blemishes on them that you caused than you could ever find from the manufacturer. Please see our 'cosmetic blemish guarantee' below.
- Proudly made in the USA at the Port Washington, Wisconsin factory - Most craftspeople have been with Allen Edmonds for decades and often retire from the job.
- Combination golf sole men's golf shoes.
- Part of the Honors Golf Collection of premium leather men's golf shoes.
- Equipped with the Golf Comfort System.
- Lined premium leather upper - Three coats of wall finishing are applied in the handcrafting process to perfectly match the color of the leather.
- Tap Waterloc golf sole with removable golf spikes - Butyl-infused leather outsole for added flex, sustainability and water resistance.
- 360 Degree Goodyear welted construction - Utilizes the 212 step handcrafting process that creates a comfortable barrier between the upper and the sole by binding the shoe together with only the welt and sole, eliminating the need to use a steel shank.
- Notched heel - Each inside heel is notched to prevent the pant leg from catching when walking.
- Manufactured on the welted 511G last - Specific for golf shoes, features a more rounded, fuller fitting toe. Lasts remain in the shoe for 24 hours to ensure a conformed shape for a natural fit every time (Shoe models with this last - Redan, Legend, Double Eagle, Haskell, First Cut, Medalist, 1 Up, Mullen, Weybridge).
- Manufactured on the welted 65 last - This is the longest in length of all of Allen Edmonds' golf shoes lasts; specific for golf shoes, this last is best for a long, narrow foot (Shoe models with this last - Heritage, Strand).
- Manufactured on the welted 97 last - Best fit for the average foot; specific for golf shoes, lays flatter in the toe area Lasts remain in the shoe for 24 hours to ensure a conformed shape for a natural fit every time (Shoes models with this last - Fort Worth).
- This shoe is eligible for Allen Edmonds' full Recrafting Service - Because of the welted construction, if you wear through the sole over the years, it can be easily removed, replaced and reattached to the welt to lengthen the life of your favorite golf shoes.
- Cosmetic Blemish Guarantee - If you are not satisfied with your shoes because of the cosmetic blem, contact us, and we will gladly email you a prepaid return label to have your shoes returned to us and give you a full refund or process an exchange without any shipping charge. This only applies to shoes shipped to and from the Continental U.S.
- Please note: Cosmetic blems are not packaged with a golf towel, shoe bags or extra spike packs that are included with current model Allen Edmonds golf shoes.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!