About: FootJoy Contour Series Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing System - ON SALE!
Previous Season Shoe Style - Get improved performance and the convenience of BOA lacing in these new FootJoy Contour Series golf shoes.
FootJoy Contour Series Golf Shoes with BOA Lacing System have been updated for 2014 to be better, lighter, softer and more flexible to give you ultimate golf performance.
The BOA Lacing System was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures and delivers the following benefits completely foreign to traditional shoe and boot laces, buckles, ratchets, Velcro straps, and other closures of yesteryear. The BOA Lace System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the dial and stay one step ahead.
FootJoy Contour Series golf shoes are the #1 selling golf category worldwide, and FootJoy has made them better. The sporty saddle gives these golf shoes a great casual look that can be appreciated by any golfer.
These FootJoy golf shoes come with a 2-year waterproof warranty.
Upper Shoe Features
- Full Grain Leather Uppers - Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- Sneaker-like Construction - offers optimal flexibility.
- Two-Year Limited Waterproof Warranty - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Contoured Lightweight PU Fit-Bed - Slip last construction enables Contour Series shoes to feature contoured PU Fit-Beds that match the shape of the last and the midsole. This creates an underfoot base that more closely mimics the natural shape of the foot.
- Contour Last - Full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closer match the shape of the foot.
- BOA Lacing System - Unlike traditional laces, the BOA Lacing System allows you to dial in for a more precise and consistent fit.
- EVA Midsoles - EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) midsoles provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain constant for the life of the shoe.
- Contoured PU Midsole Insert - A patented technology allows for Contour Series shoes to be built with a contoured midsole in which a contoured PU (poly urethane) insert is placed for an ultra-cushioned underfoot base that closely matches the natural shape of the foot.
- TPU Lateral Stability Bridge - A TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Stability Bridge is strategically placed on the lateral (outside) section of the shank to to provide additional torque reduction and platform stability.
- FTS Spike System - The most preferred cleat insert system on the market today. One quarter turn secures and releases the cleat for quick changing.
- Zarma Cleats by CHAMP - The three material design that has an innovative softcushion layer sandwiched between a durable traction layer and a rigid attachment layer.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!