About: Ecco BIOM Hydromax Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes
Get the comfort and style of an ECCO golf shoe with the versatility of a a hybrid outsole.
ECCO BIOM Hydromax Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes are the latest extension of the biom universe. A true performance shoe designed for sport-casual use, BIOM Hybrid provides all the grip and stability a player needs on the golf course, as well as the looks and comfort he desires in everyday life.
Featuring Hydromax technology for superior water resistance. Hydromax is the generic name given to ECCO leather with high water resistant properties. The hydrophobic compound generated as part of the tanning process is distributed throughout the leather structure, not just a surface effect. These leathers are also characterized by a low water uptake in wet conditions.
- Yak leather uppers - are naturally smooth and breathable and three times stronger than other leathers and treated with Hydromax for superb weather protection.
- Direct Injection technology - chemically bonds the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe construction without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include lightweight sole with strong seal, high flexibility, anatomical fit and out-of-the-box cushioning and comfort.
- Triple Component Insole - unit enhances cushion and performance.
- Perfect anatomical last - with flexible midsole arch support that mirrors the foot skeleton, providing remarkable support and comfort.
- Ingeniously engineered E-DTS outsole - with approximately 100 molded traction bars provides more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all conditions.
- Constructed from TPU - a highly durable, wear resistant material, the traction bars have been shown to last five times longer than rubber.
- Dedication to quality - Each pair of ECCO shoes is touched by 210 pairs of hands. It produces leather from its own tanneries – in fact, it controls the entire process from cow to shoe. Once created, each shoe undergoes 13 categories of assessment, including shock absorption, thermal insulation, slip resistance, weight, sole durability and drying time.
ECCO Sizing Notes - ECCO golf shoes fit like no other. ECCO's Freedom Fit is different: it offers a roomy toe box and fits more narrowly from your heel to your instep, suitable for most widths. Hence the ECCO width choice above. Your toes are able to spread naturally to support your weight and foster a more comfortable walking experience.
We have found that these shoes fit a little on the larger side. So we suggest that if you are in between a whole and half size - say between a 9.5 and 10 in US sizes - we would recommend you go with the US 9-9.5 (EUR 43) size.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!