About: Under Armour Core 2.0 Sunglasses
Strong enough to withstand just about anything, while still offering adjustability and comfort that athletes demand - Under Armour Core 2.0 sunglasses are the real deal.
Under Armour Core 2.0 Sunglasses are constructed with Air Flow technology that strategically directs air through the lenses to keep you cool and prevent fogging - helping you play to your potential no matter what.
These Under Armour Sunglasses feature ArmourSight lens technology that provides enhanced peripheral vision that delivers improved sight lines up to 20% from edge to edge, distortion-free vision with no image displacement, and are up to 10X stronger than standard polycarbonate lenses.
Since 2007, Under Armour Eyewear has outfitted athletes with eyewear that gives them an undeniable advantage on the field, diamond, and golf course. Under Armour Eyewear was developed to provide superior vision, strength and comfort to the wearer, thus holding true to Under Armour's Universal Guarantee of Performance.
- Ultra-light ArmourFushion frame - are built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid for superior strength and flexibility.
- AmourSight lens technology - delivers up to 20% more undistorted peripheral vision and are up to 10X stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses.
- Multiflection lens coating - guards against scratches and smudges.
- Cap gripper - ensures a secure fit when worn upside down on a cap.
- Cushioned hinges - at high contact zones absorb shock and ensure a customized fit.
- Airflow technology - keep you cool and comfortable while you play.
- Three-point grip - ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- Adjustable nosepad.
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- 66 mm Lens x 18 mm Bridge x 123 mm Temple.
Be the first to review this!
This item has no reviews...yet.
Help your fellow golfers and
write a review!